Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Asking Price: $2,100,000
Annual Gross Sales: $3,083,000 (F2019)
SDE: $611,000 (F2019)
This metal cutting and fabrication business is a private, locally owned company operating in Saskatoon SK. The business’ operations are focused on laser cutting, water jet cutting and metal fabrication. They serve a large customer base that spans Western Canada and the Northern U.S., serving customers in the oil and gas and mining sectors as well as utility companies in Saskatchewan. Primarily operated by employees, there are tremendous opportunities and potential for positive growth in the business. Financial results for fiscal 2019 support this with a 42% increase in sales and a 53% increase in profit.
• Vendor of choice for customers in the oil and gas sector, mining sector, and SK utility companies;
• Fiscal 2019 sales increase of 42% and profit increase of 53%;
• Numerous expansion opportunities available to a new owner, such as a production increase,
adding new revenue streams, and increased business development efforts to ag manufacturers;
• Preferred parts provider resulting in repeat business from key customers;
• Strict quality control that leads to accurate completed projects.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business