Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
- Source code and current versions of iOS and Android apps.
- Source code for API.
- Integration with 100+ booking channels, for example Booking. com, via MyAllocated.
- Existing customer base and associated agreements for +140 facilities from 125 companies.
- Existing integration with lock systems, Channel manager, checkout systems etc.
- Existing blog archive, contributing to website traffic.
- Automatic selling / leads feed that connects to Slack, Happybooking, Activecampaign.com etc.
- A flexible seller with Current CEO and CTO on hand as consultants during a transitional period.
- One full-time support employee is available to join the new owners, but the purchaser can also internally take over the support function.
Can be moved anywhere
Trends suggest that older, PC based systems are becoming Cloud based. Many hotels today have outdated booking systems, giving our system a chance to acquire new clients. The system has been renewed and optimized over time. Integrating with the Booking.com AppStore could also open up and market the product to many new potential clients.
Markets in southern Europe and South America are still young and technologically behind compared to the rest of Europe, the UK and US. However, a large number of hotels in these
areas which fit into the systems target group. As markets mature, potential for finding new clients arise.
Many identified competitors have complex price models, making it difficult to decide what the system will cost in the end. Several systems are first and foremost sold on the domestic market, with the adding of a multi-lingual website.
In the small to medium segment, the market is considerably fragmented. Many smaller companies are strong in their home countries but not as much on the European or global market, and strong potential partners are not offering complete systems.
The board has made the decision to sell as it’s our perception that another actor with the right complementary product, or existing clients in the hotel business could quicker scale up the company or product
Normal support is given 08-17 CEST. All support needed can be given to the buyer.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business